Your Social Business - Is Social Media Right for Your Company? Special EXTENDED EDITION
Using social media for a company is very different than personal use. In this exclusive extended edition course, you’ll learn top tips and tricks for business use of social networks.
- The three top categories how American companies use social media for free
- See how other companies build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
- Recognize the difference between marketing, public relations, relationship-building, and human resource usage
- Understand what is good about using social media for a company (pros)
- Understand the negative points of using social media for a company (cons)
- Evaluate your potential usage of social media in four key areas: Placement, evaluation, competition, and content
- Discover many different types of content you'll need for your company's networks
- Get helpful hints on time management techniques and how/when to engage with fans and followers
All educational material is from the perspective of how American companies use social media. This is a physical product – It is delivered on a USB drive for you to keep. As a BONUS, also included are a content suggestion/creation worksheet plus a sample competitive comparison spreadsheet – to help guide you on how to measure up against your competition on social media channels.
View an overview and introduction to this special edition course:
Successful use of social media in a business setting takes extra insight and planning. With the lessons included in this video you’ll have the knowledge necessary for social media mastery!
Delivered on a 1GB USB drive.